Taos Gentle Yoga & Meditation Retreat with Mikiala
Oct 19, 3:00 PM – Oct 21, 1:00 PM
Full Price for registration 9/2-9/27/18 $615 for Double Occupancy | $750 for Single Occupancy
Space Limited | Nonrefundable deposit of $200 due upon registration | Tax not included
About the Retreat
A weekend away is wonderful, add yoga and meditation and it’s even better! Join Mikiala for an opportunity to unplug and restore while immersing yourself in the healing energies of the Sangre de Cristo mountains of Taos New Mexico. El Monte Sagrado offers the perfect marriage of luxury paired with a laid back New Mexican vibe. This Fall retreat offers three days and two nights of yoga, guided meditation, resort accommodations, farm to table meals and option of pampering yourself at the Living Spa. Plenty of time to relax, read, journal, get a massage or explore Taos. Through yoga, meditation, laughter and creative reflection, we will liberate our innermost expression and joy.
RETREAT HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDED:
Option to add $150 Luxurious Spa credit at the Living Spa, plus get 15% off additional spa services if booked before
Make sure to book your Spa appointment in advance 575.737.9880
Must register by 9/27/18
For registration later than 9/27/18 please contact Mikiala (505-400-0118) to see if special arrangements can be made.
Schedule: Hosted at El Monte Sagrado Resort
WHAT TO BRING
For YOGA Think COZY & SOFT!
- Comfortable moveable yoga clothes in which your feet and ankles are visible
- Socks for keeping feet warm
- Blanket or shawl to use for meditation and in relaxation poses
- Yoga mat will be provided, but you are welcome to bring your own
- Any specific props you enjoy using (general props will be provided)
For PERSONAL, SPA, MEALS & HIKING:
- A bathing suit to swim or enjoy the hot tub, perhaps some easy slip on pool shoes too
- Personal items and toiletries
- Clothes; pack layers with plenty of comfy warm pieces. We will be casual all weekend- let’s be comfortable
- A good book or other items that help you lay back and relax (coloring books!)
About the Instructor
Over the past 20 years, Mikiala Spadaro has found yoga to be the most powerful way to develop and maintain physical vitality, mental clarity and a joyful engagement with life. Mikiala began meditating at the age of 16 in the caves of Egypt and has continued to include a variety of meditation modalities within her yoga practice, teachings and daily life. Searching for a way to deepen her own practice and a desire to share the many benefits of yoga with others, in 2009 Mikiala completed the teacher-training program at one of the most proficient yoga schools in the county, Yoga Works. She has been teaching in both group classes and private sessions blissfully ever since. She holds a professional certification with Yoga Alliance.