Heritage Inspirations is committed to safe and inspiring travel.
The safety and well-being of our guests is our utmost priority. We are working closely with the State of New Mexico and following all recommended guidelines for Tour Operators reopening and operating in this new environment.
For the health and safety of our staff and guests during this time, we have implemented the following procedures:
- We already specialize in pint-sized small tours, but we have limited our capacity for each tour to 6 people maximum.
- All tours can be offered as private tours, when scheduled in advance.
- All clients and staff will be required to wear face masks. We encourage you to bring your own, but will provide them if needed.
- Guides will carry hand sanitizer to share at all times.
- We highly encourage caravanning to tour sites to maintain social distance in the car.
- We are also offering Click & Buy Road Trip Itineraries so that we can guide you through our state from the comfort of your private car.
- Explore our Virtual Inspirations if you can’t physically travel to New Mexico.
- See our HI Safety Promise below for more detailed information about our updated practices.
***Upon booking a tour guests can request a full copy of our COVID safe Standard Operating Procedures for our tours.
As a small travel business, we are working towards moving any impacted reservations to either a Gift Card status to be used in the future or to rescheduling for a future date per each individual reservation. Our goal is not to cancel tours and refund, but rather reschedule for the future to keep our small business operational. You can see our full cancellation policy here.